Thursday, July 2, 2009

Blog

I have to blog every day for the rest of the summer for journaling. It has to be 12 sentences and it has to make sence.  My blog will probably be about my day or what we are doing the next day. If you think i did something wrong just comment. If I miss a day I will do 2 the next day. I am starting this today and this is the first of many blogs. I hope that this blog was not boring blah blah blah. Good bye :).

4 comments:

  1. So where are the 12 sentences???!!! What about your fabulous vacation?!!! Should be able to get waaaaay more than 12 sentences with that one. Love ya! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I admit, I too was also hoping for a little vacation blogging. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just came back from my vacation. What happened is yours???

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool! Too tried to type anything else......B)

    ReplyDelete