Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Dentist

So i am getting braces yeah.:( I don't think I am going to look good with braces I don't look good now. But who knows tana looks better with them maybe i will.


Ps i won't

PSS i might need glasses to


PSSS not really lol :) ;0

PSSSS I am so bad lol

5 comments:

  1. Hey - you look good now. And you will look good with braces too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks stephen! you just made my day, and me feel good thanks buddy! lol! and i PS on my blog sometimes too...ps is addicting huh? lol!
    and yes, mrs.shea is right...you'll look awesome with braces...and if you glasses...well, just let me know what kind! but you can always get contacts! lol! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ps love the fishes @ the top!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. If I were gona get braces I know they would be green, and if I changed them they would be lime green. ;)

    ReplyDelete