Friday, May 29, 2009

The Met

<<
These are my pics from the Met tell me what you think. First is Egypt.



This is the inside


outside
and then the rest





mom


close up
not close














The American wing. I took a pic of his name because he was the first animal sculpter in america

zoom in
zoom out

The middle ages. MY favorite part of Met. Casey you will love this part.

sheild
zoom out
zoom in

jesus



 and lots and lots of sword and armor








poor houres


pretty
shiny






to the long range weapons
















The Japs. IT may be a little dark because there is no flash in Metmelon head


















These pics are just the rest of the museum.












fat man lol


zoom out
zoom in



















6 comments:

  1. Very nice job. You did get some good shots even though you kept wandering off!! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not only did you see some COOL history, but it looks like you learned how to be quite a remarkable photographer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kewwwllll, I like it. You got camera cazy! Been there, done that, camera craziness ROCKS! I like the fat man too, BTW.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These look awesome. Isn't it great to see up close some of the things that you've learned about before? Thanks for sharing the cool pics.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I see you stayed around the swords for a while. lol

    ReplyDelete