Monday, June 1, 2009

the weekend

Friday I babysat my little bro for a few hours while mom and sis went to piano. Then that night I went to youth group. Since it was raining we had to play inside but people were in the gym so we played duck duck goose. Which I have not played in like 6 years. On saturday Mom and Dad went to some homeschooling thing. I babysat for 3 hours until aunt allison and uncle kevin came at 12:00. Uncle Kev and I went to get arbys. After eating we played wii. Then we went to the pool which was super cold and joshys life jacket was in the moms locked car so he held on to my back while i swam to the deepend and back. About 4ish we came back home and played uno and some more Wii. Sadly They had to leave a 7:00. On sunday we went to church after church I got to play for a while until I went for my first bongo lesson. It was so much fun. Then at 6 me and my dad played  on WOW. This morning I woke up with a pain in my thumb how you ask well since I share a bunk bed with josh. He woke up before me today and my thumb was on the ladder and squish ow. And now I'm writhing this blog.

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a busy weekend. Getting a thumb stepped on does sound painful. :S

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ow! to the thumb! I do hope it feels better soon. And what a wonderful babysitter you are! Sounds like you also had a great time with your Aunt and Uncle.

    ReplyDelete