Monday, June 15, 2009

Wedding

On friday we went to the rehearsal well we were late so we just went to dinner. We got home at 11:00. On saturday we played until 12:30 then we left for the wedding. So while at the church i met a baby. His name is Dylan all I had to do was smile and he would be so happy. After the church we took family pics and went to the indoor pool there we played I spy in the hot tub. Then we went to cocktail hour which is when we get soda and parents get wine and stuff. At 7 we went to our table and our number is 7. The Dj called us up first to the buffet. I had stake and bread. After we ate we danced, yes I danced to. MY favorite part is when celebrate good times song came on :). So we watch uncle mike and Aunt rose cut the cake. Then they severed the yummy cake. So we are dancing and watching people dance when I found out that The groom and bride were getting there pics taking they were gone like for ever. So I go to the restrooms and I come back to josh dancing it was so funny. At 10 we all were getin tired. So at 1030 we left got back at 11 or 1130. On sunday we went to church. Then I went to a pool party at 4:30 which was so much fun. Played some games until 10 then off to bed and that was my quick weekend.

2 comments: