oxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo miss you guys in ohio :)
Tuesday, August 11, 2009
Kimballs
Today we are going to see the kimballs maybe if we do it will be so much fun we have not seen them in monthes. Today i got the oregon trail for the iphone a bunch of fun but its a long game. Yesterday we went to our grandparents. We saw our cousin Jaide and we played in the pool till 5 then we had to leave. When I got home I played with the kimballs on xbox and now i am Going on xbox now hehehehe moms away not that I'm not allowed to get though i just felt like saying that. :0000000000000000000000000000000000xboxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am laughing at your "hehehe" comment. And we miss you too!
ReplyDeleteSoon! In just a few days we get to see them. But it will be a good fun time!
ReplyDeletemiss ya too spartan dork!! xoxo! lol btw ur making me lol with ur blogs...hehehe...:00000...lol! :) and oh ya, visit soon!!
ReplyDelete