Monday, August 10, 2009
Workout
I have been working out for football next year. I jog every morning and do 40 pushups at night and morning. I am watching what i eat and that stuff. I have lost 3to 4 pounds in 3 days of doing this. It is hard my mom jogged with me this morning she said i was running not jogging but i really was jogging i guess it's because I'm bigger than her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am so proud of your dedication and determination in this. Keep up the good work. And yup he was waaaay ahead of me that he had to stop and wait. I am 30 years older!!!
ReplyDeleteWay to go Stephen, you smoked your Mama!
ReplyDeletewow, congrats!! maybe u shud start ur own workout program...hmmm...oh, and wen u get rich frum it u owe me half! lol jk :)
ReplyDelete